Monday, October 02, 2006



A Shiny New Blog

Blogs intimidate me, I'll be honest. I know its the new thing, the way to network....read blogs, write blogs, link blogs. Its freaking blogtastic. Bloggerific. Its MIND BLOGGLING. Yep, I said it. Yet I have no idea what I'm doing........I've done my own wee bit o' blogging on MySpace but I made this one a while ago to be able to COMMENT on blogs and quite honestly, I'm getting jealous of all those bloggers getting the attention while I merely comment weakly from the sidelines.

No more. Today, I have no idea what the purpose of this blog is but to have one. Sure, sure....I'll dish up some vintage schtuff, mine...others....hell, its what I DO. I figure its going to be a happy marriage of White Trash Mom, Slip of a Girl , and She's a Betty sprinkled with biting dash of Fug. I can only aspire to the following as well as the blog-writing talent of Erin at Dressaday.....but watch me try! And you'll have to pardon my arse-kissing where other blogs are concerned. What you WILL find is that I intend to share regularly what blogs I'm reading & why....and if I'm going to get addicted, you are too! Ang

PS, In keeping with the shiny new blog theme, here's a shiny new dress I listed in my Ebay store. Stunning cinnamon crepe rayon woven with golden metal threads....real metal, not lurex!....gorgeous drape, sexy button details up both hips & a smashing back view! Perfect for Fall into Holiday soirees.....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin