Sunday, August 09, 2009

Fashionable Jean (orig. published May 27, 2006)

Glad there are people reading this, and thanks for the comments! I'm barely getting a dent in the letters, and I want to get some pictures of Jean when she was young put in here to start this right before I start adding letter details (the letters really don't start til the 30's)....but for today, thought a sampling of some of the wardrobe might be nice to share. That and I want to learn to add pictures within the blog! So here are some things she owned....
A stunning pink blouse & skirt set from the late 1880's, tissue silk inset & collar, amazing beading....clearly not something Jean wore, but a family heirloom.
20s silk dress with red chiffon rosette & petal drops....
30s silk nightgown..
30s shoes...
40's blouse....
40's Andrew Geller shoes and black suede shoes....
Darling 50's novelty print full skirt dress wit blackbirds & megaphones..(listed now in my Ebay store!)....
I'll stop now, there's SO much to show....I'll be adding more soon! Ang

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ang, these stories are so wonderful! Please keep posting more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin