Tuesday, May 20, 2008

you like me......

you really like me! when i posted about LULU'S VINTAGE having a people's choice event to select the top 10 vintage websites, i was hoping to at least just get noticed and maybe make the top 10.....but #1? as utterly junior high and cheesy and silly and girlie as it is to be excited....well, i am. excited, humbled, flattered and thrilled! to those who posted all the kind words about my site during the voting, you cannot know how much it means to me to be acknowledged for what i work so hard at day in and day out, for a career doing something i love. i am lucky and blessed to be able to call this my job, and more so to have customers and friends who support that and appreciate what i do! so enough with the cheese....but thank you all. its a pretty cool feeling.

The top 10 (and i must say, i am honored too to be in such fabulous company....many of these sellers are friends of mine and inspire me daily!)....



Dorothea's Closet Vintage
Sweet Cherry Vintage
Dandelion Vintage
Vintage-a-Peel
Denisebrain
Daisy Fairbanks
Damn Good Vintage
Vintage Secret
Fast Eddie's Retro Rags
Sydneys Vintage Clothing

~Ang

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin