Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wednesday Blog Tag Super Late.

Because I'm busy, k? Sheesh.

the eVINTAGE SOCIETY, of which I am a happy and content founding member (thanks MICHELLE at DOLLHOUSE BETTIE!) tagged me on Wednesday with our weekly blog tag. Being as the whole deal was my idea, and I'm the one who STARTS the whole process every Wednesday AM by posting the first blog, its really pathetic I didn't just do mine at the same time.

But I didn't.

I swear I'll get better at it! So.........here goes.

FAVORITE ROCKABILLY LOOK PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY?
New to the site, a blue and white super-Lucy polka dot 50s sundress with rhinestone accents at neckline....click pic to see!

DO YOU WEAR THE ROCKABILLY LOOK AT ALL?
I used to fancy myself quite the scenester, even though I tended more toward the film noir dame/40s look. I'd say today I mix in a little, usually have the jeans cuffed, wear work shirts, sometimes jazz up a black top and skirt with bright red jewelry (sometimes even those tired, cliched cherries.....)

CRUCIAL ROCKABILLY VINTAGE ACCESSORY FOR GIRLS?
You can almost instantly RAB up a look with some over the top cat-eye sunglasses. And Springolator stilettos!

PERFECT VINTAGE WEAR FOR RAB GUYS?
2tone gabardine shirts. Hot!

PERSONAL STYLE. SANDY OR RIZZO?
Rizzo, though I have my girlier days!

AGE OLD QUESTION….ELVIS OR THE BEATLES?
Seriously.....ELVIS!!! I dig a British accent and all but the Fab 4 had nothing on the bad boy hip swiveling ways of Elvis....

Tagging SYDNEY'S VINTAGE FASHION RUNWAY next, though she's already likely done hers (as I should have).....

~Ang

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin