Thursday, July 10, 2008

eVintage Society BLOG TAG WEDNESDAY!~ Summer Sparkle~

I've been tagged by SYDNEY'S VINTAGE FASHION RUNWAY for the eVINTAGE SOCIETY Wednesday Blog Tag.

Its HOT!!! What better time of year to shimmer like the ice cubes in a vodka-lemonade? Refresh those who admire you with some summer sparkle!



1) Show us your favorite vintage sparkling stunner in your inventory! Rhinestones, sequins, beads….show us your shimmer!!

I just consigned this amazing, wool knit 60s column gown absolutely COVERED with beads, rhinestones and sequins in rich shimmering gold....

2)Rhinestones on daywear? Yes or no?
Rhinestones 24-7! Daywear, evening wear, lingerie...anytime!

3)Favorite beaded bag or jewelry in your inventory or personal collection?
Hang on.

4)Colored rhinestones or clear, which do you prefer?

I used to think clear won that battle but have recently become enamored with colored, especially reds and blues.

5)Cubic zirconia, costume rhinestones or REAL diamonds? Be honest!! Which will you wear?
With my lifestyle its likely I'll only wear what I buy for myself (insert canned audience "AWWWWWW")....so rhinestones it is.

DOROTHEA'S CLOSET VINTAGE tags Julie at DAMN GOOD VINTAGE.

~Ang

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin