Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm HTML-tarded

.................but with a little template generator thingy I re-invented myself here, almost to my liking. I'd like my original profile image to still show up over there ----------->, but eh, this looks a kabillion times better so no worries. I had to kill several images back in older posts because they were mammoth & making my links & info drop down below all the posts, counterproductive as I'd like people to click on my sites & shop (I like money, the child likes to eat).

So I'll add smaller versions back in as time allows....after an hour of messing with getting colors & images & links correct, I need to actually work on vintage listings. So to the 2 or 3 folks who bother to check in now & then.......hope you like it! And behold, the original image used to tile the background. I love it for how bitchy those dames look, yet so stylish! Ang

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTechnorati Profile

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin