Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Do Believe I've Snapped.

........................But I love LOVE LOVE having my apartment back! A couple weeks ago...literally, November 25th, I walked past a little empty store front on my way to the vintage furniture store next door. We need a sofa....a used (albeit perfect at the time) vinyl sofa turned out NOT to be the perfect sofa for a family with a toddler and a handicapped cat who has his claws. Its looking a little....well, shredded comes to mind. I needed a sofa.

Walking past the corner shop, which used to be a deli, I suddenly could SEE it as my own vintage store. No plans to do so, was not looking for a space....but there it was. I made some calls and things literally fell into place so fast I now plan to open January 4th! I could bore you with the details of how excrutiatingly PHYSICALLY painful getting it this far has been....moving all the clothes, the racks out of my dining & living rooms....painting, cleaning, mopping. But instead I'll show you this! Click to get to my website to see more pictures......Ang

3 comments:

fuzzylizzie said...

Angie, I'm so happy for you and I'm sure your new venture is going to be a huge success! The place looks great!

miss vintage love said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Ang!
That's amazing! This must have happened so quickly. I wish I could have been there for the opening of your store!
Hopefully my online store will be open soon, then I will celebrate for the both of us!
xoxo
ang

Anonymous said...

I posted about your new store, including the newpaper interview :) My congrats are there, but here I am officially saying "Wo0t!"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin