Friday, December 19, 2008

Have Creepy Christmas. Or Boozy. Whichever.

I realize I'm not the only one on the planet with great appreciation for Christmas kitsch with a creepy bent, but these earrings screamed loudly (and a bit threateningly) to me from a shop on etsy recently. So loudly that I actually DID buy them, and while the creepy-slash-mutant Santas are not grinning maniacally from my ears, they grace the tinsel tree I have devoted mostly to weird elves and other holiday oddities here in the dining room.......

Worn correctly they appear to be conspiring to pierce my temples simultaneously with teeeeny Christmas trees. Holiday garb of yore...so cheery!

And while likely too late to grab cards for this Christmas, I give you 2 of my favorite sources (with lots of cards for year round events as well, so bookmark 'em). If all your friends want for Christmas is a visit from the Booze Fairy (and if thats the case, I am clearly your best friend!), then this card is perfect! But don't dare think it gets you out of gifting a bottle of scotch as well, bub. From UNUSUALCARDS.COM.....

If booze isn't your poison, maybe the smokes are? This cheery Christmas gal daringly lights her smoke from a holiday candle, oblivious to the skull and crossbones on her pack o' sticks warning her of imminent death from the eebil lung cancer. I carry some of these cards (this one included) at my SHOP right here in Des Moines if you need one ASAP, and are also available online at ROGERTHATCARDS.COM....

~Ang

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin